We serve students, teachers and partners in all matters concerning TAMK's international cooperation. We are responsible for the administration of student and staff mobility programmes, exchanges, and other international partnerships.
Tampere University of Applied Sciences
Fax: +358 3 245 2360
The email addresses of members of staff are in the following form: firstname.lastname@example.org
The International services are located in the main campus.
Contact persons and their areas of responsibility
Head of International Services
Ms Kirsi Jokipakka, tel. +358 40 837 3061
Partnership agreements, statistics:
Ms Kristiina Alaruusi, tel. +358 40 718 0126
Incoming exchange students and trainees:
Ms Tarja Kononov, tel. +358 40 841 8847
Ms Marika Kyllönen, tel. +358 50 307 1409
Outgoing exchange students and trainees:
Ms Eeva Heikkilä, tel. +358 40 801 6001
Ms Krista Merikoski, tel. +358 50 406 7190
Teacher and staff exchange:
Ms Suvi Hokkanen, tel. +358 50 368 2699
International mobility projects:
Ms Camilla Kalevo, tel. +358 40 674 0321
Ms Merja Kallio, tel. +358 50 441 3256
We serve teachers and students in our own School in field-specific matters related to international mobility and cooperation.
The email addresses of members of staff are in the following form: email@example.com
School of Health Care & Social Services:
- Ms Sanna Laiho and Ms Tuija Rasku (Bachelor's degree programmes in Emergency Care, Midwifery, Nursing, and Public Health Nursing, and Master's degree programmes)
- Ms Tiina Pystynen (Bachelor's degree programmes in Biomedical Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Radiography and Radiotherapy, and Master's degree programmes)
- Mr Henri Annala (Bachelor's degree programme in Social Services, and Master's degree programmes)
School of Business and Services, Language Services
- Ms Riitta Vihuri (Bachelor's degree programmes in Business Administration, Entrepreneurship and Team Leadership, International Business, and Master's degree programmes)
- Ms Leila Kakko (Bachelor's degree programme in Hospitality Management, and Master's degree programmes)
- Mr Henri Annala (Language Services)
School of Vocational Teacher Education, Vocational Education Development Unit:
- Mr Teemu Jokinen (Ms Emma Roinila on leave 1.8.2018 - 31.7.2019)
School of Industrial Engineering & School of Construction and Environmental Engineering:
- Mr Riku-Matti Kinnunen (Bachelor's degree programmes in Forestry, Laboratory Engineering, Bioproduct and Process Engineering, Electrical and Automation Engineering, Energy and Environmental Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Site Management, Construction Architect, Building Services Engineering, Vehicle Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, ICT Engineering, and Master's degree programmes)
School of Art, Music and Media:
- Mr Janne Hopeela (Bachelor's degree programme in Business Information Systems, Master's degree programmes)
- Ms Sohvi Sirkesalo (Bachelor's degree programmes in Media and Arts, Music, Film and Television, Music Pedagogy, and Master's degree programmes)
Students' Union Tamko:
- Ms Suvi Hänninen, firstname.lastname@example.org
TAMK's Admissions Office offers help to those applicants who are applying to TAMK via the national joint application system or the transfer application process.
We serve TAMK's partners in all matters concerning education export.
For more information, go to the Global education pages.