Meet and Talk to Us
It's important to us that you have all the necessary information you need to select TAMK as a partner to build your future. We want to reach out in many ways to provide everyone - around the world - a chance to meet our representatives and talk to us face-to-face. Here are just a few options.
We have selected a few strategic student recruitment fairs and events where we are personally in attendance. It would be a pleasure to see you and answer any questions you may have.
Events in 2016 - 2017 :
- Tuesday 10th January 2017 : Virtual Fair (GLOBAL)
- Saturday 31st December 2016 : University of Dhaka (BANGLADESH)
- Friday 30th December 2016 : University of Dhaka (BANGLADESH)
- Sunday 6th November 2016 : Pullman Hanoi Hotel, Hanoi (VIETNAM)
- Saturday 5th November 2016 : Rex Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City (VIETNAM)
- Thursday 27th October 2016 : Shangri-La Hotel Guangzhou, Guangzhou (CHINA)
- Friday 14th October 2016 : Virtual Fair (USA / CANADA)
- Sunday 2nd October 2016 : Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto (CANADA)
- Saturday 1st October 2016 : McCormick Place, Chicago (USA)
- Sunday 25th September 2016 : Embassy of Finland, Moscow (RUSSIA)
- Saturday 24th September 2016 : Consulate General of Finland, St. Petersburg (RUSSIA)
Sometimes it's difficult to know what kinds of questions you applicants may have. We have tried to answer many of them in our Studying and Living section, but during application periods you are welcome to use our chat service or you can set up a time for a video conference call.Application period for Autumn 2017 intake has ended - the service will be available again when the next application round is announced.
A few times a year we organise Open House -visits, where you can get a better understanding of where you are coming to. These visits are open to interested potential applicants and their families, as well as already accepted students, who wish to get to know their surroundings ahead of time.
Usually these take place in early January, May and August.
Programme can include some or all of the following:
- Tour of the main campus
- Presentations of degree programmes
- Student panel
- Mock lecture for practice
- Advise on applying and studying at TAMK
REGISTRATION FORM (only open when next dates are published)
You are welcome to visit our main campus to have a look around. The main entrances are open Monday-Friday, 7:45 - 18:00 and on Saturday, 8:30 - 15:00. (Please note that during holiday seasons the times may be shorter.) Outside these hours, access is by electronic key only.
Print the pdf-tour map below and come see for yourself.