Place: TAMK, Kuntokatu 3, Tampere
Further information: Taru Karlsson-Laiho, Study Secretary , email@example.com
Due to the large number of graduates in the autumn term, Tampere University of Applied Sciences will organise two subsequent graduation ceremonies at the main campus (main auditorium D1-04, Kuntokatu 3, Tampere) on Friday 18 December 2015.
The first graduation ceremony begins at 10.00. It is for students graduated/graduating
on 30 June 2015–18 December 2015 in the following degree programmes:
- DP in Biomedical Laboratory Science
- DP in Emergency Care
- DP in Nursing
- DP in Nursing and Health Care
- DP in Physiotherapy
- DP in Radiography and Radiotherapy
- Master's DP in Clinical Nursing Expertise
- Master's DP in Development and Management of Health Care and Social Services
- Master's DP in Health Promotion
- Master's DP in Wellbeing Technology
The second ceremony begins at 13.00. It is for students graduated/graduating from all the other degree programmes between 30 June 2015–18 December 2015.
The contents of the ceremonies are similar, and the total duration is approximately 2 hours.
- Joint ceremony at the main auditorium, duration about an hour
- Degree certificates and grants (rooms to be found in the programme given at the ceremony)
- Coffee at CAMPUSRAVITA restaurant
Separate graduation ceremony invitations will not be sent, but the participation information with the number of guests will be asked on the degree certificate application form.
On the graduation ceremony day, parking is permitted on all marked parking places of TAMK at Kuntokatu 3, Kuntokatu 4, and Teiskontie 33.
The names of the graduates who have permitted publication will be published at TAMK's web pages.