Double & Joint Degrees
In a double degree programme, a student completes part of his/her studies at a foreign partner university. After graduating, he/she gets two diplomas - one from TAMK and the other from the partner university. Students wishing to get a double degree must apply for the programme, usually in their second year of study.
Bachelor's double degree agreements of TAMK:
- Energy and Environmental Engineering with Ostfalia Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften, Germany
- International Business and Business Administration with Hochschule München, Germany
- International Business and Business Administration with University of Salford, United Kingdom
- Mechanical & Production Engineering with Fachhochschule Hannover, Germany
- Bioproduct and Process Engineering with Qilu University of Technology, China
Entering TAMK as a Double Degree student:
Every year, students from the partner universities with which TAMK has a Double Degree agreement come to TAMK to complete part of their studies with us. Double degree students go through the same application process as normal Exchange Students (follow the instructions here). After arrival at TAMK, they have the same status as a TAMK degree student.
A joint degree is one where the degree programme is developed and run by two or more universities working in collaboration. A joint degree programme usually leads to one degree certificate, awarded by the university where the student is registered.
Master joint degree agreement of TAMK:
- Management and Economy in the International Forest Sector with Saint-Petersburg State Forest Technical University, Russia
Entering TAMK as a Joint Degree Student:
In-coming joint degree students go through the same application process as Exchange Students (follow the instructions here). They have the same status as normal exchange students during their stay at TAMK.