Proakatemia and RDI Services
International Week for Proakatemia and RDI Services
Dates: 22 - 26 May 2017
Theme of the week: Academic Adventures
Application period: until 31.3.2017
Would you like to know the difference between teaching and coaching? Why wouldn't you visit our Academic Adventures staff training week in Tampere University of Applied Sciences in May 2017?
Academic Adventures is an international staff training week, which will be organized together with TAMK team academy Proakatemia and Research, Development and Innovation Services.
Team academies are new way to unique learning and now you have a possibility to take it into your own institute. Team academies are already spreaded worldwide in 12 different countries, and strongly changing the field of education especially in Europe.
For more information on the staff training week, please check the website of the event.
What does Academic Adventures include?
- Teaming up
- Introduction of Proakatemia and its history
- Basics of the method of team learning
- Training sessions for example about coaching, student's freedom & responsibility and entrepreneurship canvas
- Visiting an Alumni company
- Project stories by team entrepreneurs
- Knowledge about how to put team learning model in action
- Lots of Laugh and networking
- Introduction of TAMK Research and Development activities
- R&D workshop on innovativeness
And of course all the compulsory needs:
- Accommodation and breakfast at Forenom Aparthotel Tampere City from Monday 22nd Of May till Saturday 27th of May 2017
- Light lunches and snacks from monday to friday at Proakatemia (including coffee, of course)
- Getting known to finnish traditions
- Special dinners and evening programme at Tampere
Erasly Bird registration is open until 19 February 2017
Registration ends 31 March 2017
Please find the registration form from the website
Academic Adventures is organised at Tampere University of Applied Sicneces, Finland.
The Proakatemia is located in the city center, street address: Finlaysoninkuja 21 A, 5th Floor.
AccommodationParticipation fee includes accommodation 22 - 27 May 2017, please see the website for more information.
Early bird participation fee is 695 €, which includes the training programme, some meals and accommodation in Tampere. Register by 19 February 2017 to get the early bird fee!
The participation fee after 19 February 2017 is 795 €.
The participants will cover their travel and accommodation costs from their own budget. It's recommended to apply for a scholarship (eg. Erasmus+ staff tarining grant) at the home institution for a partial or total subsidy of the costs.
TAMK team academy Proakatemia:
Hanna Saraketo, Principal Lecturer, Coach
+358 50 051 3635
TAMK Research, Development and Innovation Services:
Päivi Puutio, Project Expert
+358 40 621 6206
TAMK International Services:
Tiina Nilsson, International coordinator for staff exchanges