Workshops for Students
In information searching guidance workshops we are ready to guide you to find background information for your assignment or theses. Learn to use new e-resources and find relevant information.
Main campus offers the following workshops on Thursdays 4 - 5 pm and on Fridays 8 - 9 am in library e-area G2-38.
Please enrol on a workshop
- on Thursday: on the previous Tuesday at the latest
- on Friday: on the previous Wednesday at the latest
- 6.9., mainly for health care students
- 5.10., mainly for health care students
- 1.11., mainly for health care students
- 30.11., mainly for health care students
- 13.12., mainly for health care students
Please note: In case you want to cancel the reservation, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
After participating an information searching workshop, if you need more guidance, you are welcome to enrol on a new workshop or ask for a personal guidance.
The TAMK Library offers information searching workshops and personal guidance to both students and staff. In the other campus libraries workshops are arranged by request.