- library card is free of charge
- items sent to the customer by post: 10 € / item.
Overdue fines / item / day
- items from loan collection (loan period of 28 days) 0.20 €
- course books (loan period of 14 days) 0.50 €
- final theses (loan period of 28 days; all units do not lend) 0.50 €
- DVD films (loan period depends on library unit) 0.50 €
- journals (loan period of 7 days) 0.50 €
- items from reference library (other units than Main Campus, overnight or weekend loan) 5 €
- short loans (Main Campus): 5 € / day, starting immediately after the loan period has ended, maximum of 25 € / loan
- IT devices for students (only at Main Campus, loan period 1 day): 10 €, maximum overdue fine 20 € / device
- IT devices for staff (only at Main Campus, loan period 7 days): 10 €, maximum overdue fine 20 € / device
- dictating machines (loan period 7 days): 5 € / day, maximum overdue fine 25 € / device
- maximum overdue fine 25 € / item
The reference library fine will be collected from the due date, starting one hour after opening of the library. Short loan, dictating machine and IT device fines will be collected from the due date, starting immediately when the loan is due.
Please note that if you owe the library more than 20 €, your right to use the library loan services is cancelled. This means that you cannot borrow, renew or reserve any items.
Customers are responsible for returning or renewing the borrowed items by the due date. Information about current fees and loans can be checked in the customer database in TAMK Fnna.
IT devices and their overdue fines
Main Campus helpdesk loans out IT devices, i.e. tablets, laptops, headphones and dictating machines. Prior to the borrowing, the customer has to sign an agreement for borrowing IT devices. The devices should always be returned by 5.30 pm on a given day, on Fridays by 3 pm., because the IT-helpdesk closes at 15.00. The loan period for students is the present day and for the staff 7 days. Overdue fines:
- students: 10 €, maximum overdue fine 20 € / device
- staff: 10 €, maximum overdue fine 20 € / device
Lost and damaged items
Lost and damaged items are replaced by refunding the suggested retail price of the item or by purchasing a similar or newer item. A customer cannot purchase a replacement for a lost or damaged DVDs. If an invoice is sent, a processing fee of 20 euros will be added to the total sum of the invoice.
Reserving an item is free of charge. However, if the reserved item is not picked up, the fine is 1 €.
TAMK staff: free of charge
Customers external of TAMK: 10 € / item (domestic loan) and 30 € /loan (international loan), article photocopies 10 € for every 10 pages.
Other libraries: free of charge