If needed material cannot be found in any TAMK Library or any other libraries in Tampere region, the material can be requested as an interlibrary loan.
Interlibrary loan service is closed 20.6. – 27.7.
Interlibrary loans are free for TAMK students and staff and requesting libraries. TAMK library charges interlibrary fees only from customers outside TAMK according the fees list.
Interlibrary loan terms (like loan periods and fees, for instance) are determined by the sending library.
Unpicked interlibrary loans will cost 3€ for each item. After the arrival notice the customer has two weeks to pick up the interlibrary loan from the library.
You can make an interlibrary service order at the library service counter or through a net form, and you can contact the library in any matters concerning interlibrary services by e-mail: email@example.com.
Interlibrary Loans to other libraries
The TAMK library lends items from its collections to other libraries.
The borrowing library is asked to submit the storage book code and the Linda code when requesting an interlibrary loan (if the library has them). The e-mail address for requests is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please notice the following restrictions imposed by the sending library:
- interlibrary loans will not be sent within Tampere region
- the library has the right to withhold a course book loan
- final theses are lent for a period of 14 days only for reading room use
- journals are not subject to interlibrary lending, but it is possible to get a copy of an article
- DVD disks, reference library items, recordings and sheet music cannot be lent.