TAMK Library customers can borrow e-books on Ellibs service.
You can read Ellibs e-books on your computer or mobile device. Quick hints for reading on different devices.
- In order to download an Ellibs e-book on your computer, you need to have a library card for TAMK Library, an Adobe ID , and Adobe Digital Editions installed on your computer
- In order to download an Ellibs e-book on your mobile device, you need to have a library card for TAMK Library, an Adobe ID, and Bluefire Reader installed on your device.
- Part of the e-books are now readable on your browser. Reading e-books on a browser requires the newest browser versions
You can now also make reservations for the e-books on loan.
You will find the e-books like any regular books in TAMK Finna search interface.
A list of all the Ellibs e-books available in the library collection at the moment.
On books' holding information there is a link to Ellibs, where you can borrow the book. Clicking the link opens a log-in window to the borrowing page. The loan period for the books is 1 day or 7 days.
Loggin in to Ellibs system:
- user name: number sequence on your library card
- password: PIN code (for TAMK Finna)
After logging in, the data of the book you have chosen will be displayed on the screen. You will see the number of the existing library copies, and whether the copies are available or on loan. Here you can also choose the loan period for the book.
After the loan period expires, the e-book will automatically close, and it will be returned to the circulation. You can also return the e-book to the library before the loan period expires.