Postgraduate Certificate for Teaching in Higher Education: Registration open now!
21st Century Educators is a certificate program for teaching in higher education. The program offers concrete tools to support teachers’ professional growth in the rapidly changing world, and guide their journey to become “21st Century Educators”.
What are the benefits?
- Develop strong pedagogical skills as well as understanding of 21st century skills acquisition and assessment
- Increase your understanding of the cognitive processes of teaching and learning
- Become proficient in using diverse and innovative teaching methods, learning environments and education technology
- Find new ways to promote student engagement and self-directed learning
- Apply new knowledge in your classroom just-intime
- Benefit from distributed expertise and colleague support
How to participate?
Admission requirements: Minimum Bachelor’s degree, proficiency in English. Starting date: January 2013.
21st Century Educators participant:
"This program offers a wide range of learning opportunities; the weekly resources, the interaction between participants, and the interaction and exchange through video conferencing with facilitators. The projects in each module are practical and offer a lot of freedom to choose what each participant needs to focus on in their teaching. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to bring their teaching level to meet the 21st century learners' expectations and needs."
Registration and further information